Extended hours surgery
These surgeries are available weekday mornings from 7.30 am, two evenings per week from 6.30 pm. These appointments are booked in advance by your doctor. They are for those who commute to work away from the practice area, families of those who work, shift workers and those who have difficulty obtaining time off from work to attend appointments. These appointments are subject to avalibility.
For these surgeries only…
- Appointments will only be available to be booked in advance via the doctor.
- The doors and phones will remain closed.
- Reception service will only be available for patients with one of these booked appointments.
- Same day urgent care after 6.30pm on a weekday and weekends will remain the responsibility of the out of hours GP service managed by Somerset CCG, to contact them please call 111.
- There is no change to the current out of hours service (111) which operates weekdays between 6.30pm and 8.00 am, and weekends between 6.30pm Fridays and 8.00 am Mondays.