Please see come of the comments received from Octobers Survey
- Please convey my thanks to the prescribing nurse Jean Carter for identifying a potentially serious health concern and referring me onto the correct service. I would also like to compliment the reception staff for their helpful and friendly manner.
- Everyone friendly and helpful i.e. receptionist and nurse.
- I rang and got an immediate appointment - the staff and GP/Nurses are outstanding. I've seen a huge change in the last two years. It's very much a surgery to keep. very dedicated staff.
- Doctor was very informative and friendly.
- Doctor Andrade was amazing. She really listened and understood, worth the wait!
- Friendly, helpful and caring nurse. Waiting time at the surgery could improve.
- Did not feel hurried during the appointment time. More care parking would be helpful.
- I have used the surgery on a daily basis and the care was excellent. Today because I had lost some tablets the staff went to great lengths to get me an emergency prescription.
- Fantastic nurse who took my bloods. She put me at ease, I didn't even realise that she had done the procedure!